ستور ايف قديم ستور ايف قديم
random

آخر الأخبار

random
recent
جاري التحميل ...

Notes to Self - How i can stability the Dosha-effect on My pores and skin


store eve   Create New fashions and Set developments in Hair Dressing


expensive Me,


I know. I recognize. it's been pretty some time because we remaining had a coronary heart-to-coronary heart chat. however you know me better than each person on the earth. I simply maintain getting busier and busier till I attain the burnt-out point and then I ruin myself stupid with overindulgence - until my skin scrrrreeams. My eyes, hair, nails and pores and skin are all grouchy. Why do I try this?


i'm able to overcome self-neglect...


however then again, how about giving myself tiny desires and patting myself each time I acquire them? How approximately squeezing in 5 minutes for myself? 


sure, i'm able to! adequate, so what is on my checklist?


1. i am no longer shopping for any below-eye cream or skin cream just due to the fact my pleasant friend bought it.

2. If I cannot make experience of the flowery-shmancy elements (examine chemical substances) in the lotions, then i'm now not shopping for them.

three. i'm indulging in best the ones splendor products that fit me.

4. I want to apprehend my pores and skin, character, choices.

five. Ummm... act on the above.


What am I?


So, after I checked myself from succumbing to the stress of purchasing 'simply because' (eyes rolling) plus, those weird chemicals (i would ought to be an Einstein to recognize those terms); I feel desirable. is not that so, my pricey me?

Now to the following factor. What am I? What suits me and my skin?


Ayurveda has the solutions...


After frantic on line seek I stop at age-vintage Ayurveda - the information of lifestyles. at the least, i would be nurturing myself then. No aspect-results. So here's what I discover:


1. My long-time period and stable electricity-discipline or primary charter is my prakriti.

2. My prakriti is basically made up of 3 foremost doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.

three. I will be both one or a combination of the 3 - Vata-Pitta, Pitta-Kapha, Vata-Kapha and Vata-Pitta-Kapha.

four. I need to seek advice from an Ayurveda practitioner for finding out my most dominant or leading prakriti type.


but how will i use my dosha as a part of my skincare regime...

All proper, i have all this know-how now. How do I follow it on me? easy.


balance YOUR DOSHA.


Wait, what?

sure, stability your dosha. that's what Ayurveda is all approximately. harmony.


- So, if i am a Vata (which means i am thin, active, have abnormal sleep patterns, dry pores and skin) then I need something hydrating, soothing and protect my skin from harsh climate.

- If i am a Pitta (i've oily skin this is liable to turning red and i get irritable whilst i'm worn-out) then I want something this is chemical substances-loose, no strong fragrances and shield me from the sun.

- If i'm a Kapha (i am heavy construct, tend to benefit weight effortlessly, have dull pores and skin, can get cussed) then I want a good but gentle cleansing merchandise and mild moisturizers.

One size does not suit all. i am precise. So are my skincare desires.


finally...


i will spare myself the why-did not-I-think-of-this-earlier than guilt trip. All that matters is that I experience safe and cared for. good-bye neglect and chemical compounds. hey recovery touch and Ayurveda.


With love,

Me.


A beginner's guide including a tick list to Ayurvedic Doshas and a way to decode them to fit your pores and skin type

عن الكاتب

NEW حصري يوميات حواء مصر اليوم

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

ستور ايف قديم